Splitting the party, we find our heroes at a fork in the road, Kipa being tasked with stealth and subtlety, Sieghart and Aereus finding strange training given by Damascus. Sieghart and Aereus are led to a calm, healing cove. It is there that our chonky boys put their mettle to the test, making sure that toe to tip, they are worth their salt like a kosher iodized pantry item. During this macho masculine test of normative appropriate male behavior, our sneaky storyteller is doing some reconnaissance. With an Infinite Word Favor being agreed upon, Damascus thinks the Red Knight is a little… fishy… and sends Kipa to investigate, him being the most agile. Having no choice but to agree, Kipa follows the enigmatic warrior, finding himself in a strange location that looks very much like a bathhouse full of interesting and odd individuals. Well, if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be a bathhouse. But this bathhouse is no ordinary bathhouse, but Mama Bardousa’s Bathhouse. We are pleased to say that it would not have been possible without the incredible original work of Underground Oracle Publishing allowing us to use their new content to make this wonderful magical story possible. Here are some aspects of Mama Bardousa’s Bathhouse:
Downtime Destinations: Mama Bardousa’s Bathhouse.
- Underground Oracle is a best selling 3rd party 5th edition publisher.
- They create well balanced, high quality supplements for players and gms.
- Everything that they create is with a lore first approach, meant to drive storytelling from both sides of the screen.
- They release twice monthly supplements in the vein of Tasha’s or Xanathar’s.
- A new location for your pcs to visit during their downtime.
- fully fleshed out NPCs as well as a table of interesting folks you might run into.
- rumors and information to take your story farther.
- an interesting way to introduce planar travel into your campaign, or a great backdoor for your pcs to flee through.
- and an amazing place to fully roleplay your characters.
If you want to have good hair, then join us from afar, on From Afar Podcast! Keratin is where we’re in!